Sunday, December 7, 2008

hello


last night upon leaving the cinema i walked into a little sweet snowfall. what a nice surprise. i walked along 5th avenue with the wee little flakes dancing in my hair. the holiday festivities are slowly getting under way here in the city. it always amazes me how new york does christmas. it really is a wonderland...

i've had some trouble with my internet service, so i'm not in touch as much as i would like to be. i miss popping in on you and seeing what you are up to more often. but i trust these issues will be resolved, and i'll be back to visiting regularly. i do enjoy sharing in your endeavors...

meantime dear lovelies, i do hope that you are well and enjoying these days...

looking forward to things is half the pleasure of them. ~lucy mand montgomery

i send you warm hugs wrapped in love and cheer...

8 comments:

Maia said...

I miss the Christmas season wonderland that is New York. My parents and grandparents used to take me when I was little to see all the windows, displays, department store floors that had been turned into magical forests of Christmas trees...it's an integral part of my remembered Christmas. Sigh!

La Belette Rouge said...

Snow! Le sigh!! I look forward to your internet being resolved. You are missed when you are gone.:-)

Justin said...

I miss NY during the holidays! I have not been in a couple of years, but am hoping to be able to make a short visit this year... I think after seeing your photo, I am really going to need to go!

Here, There, Elsewhere... and more said...

A big hug from across the pond in the French Alps where we're surrounded by snow but not yet snowed in..!
I LOVE your photo - NY must be magical in the snow...
looking forward to having you back - love visiting your blog..:)

My Castle in Spain said...

Love this pic Audrey !
NY must be so feeric right now for the holidays..
Enjoy it dear girl !

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing that lil' magical moment with us dear Audrey! I wish to experience NY Xmas one day... we all need a dream to go on - and that's mine!

Julianne said...

That is a beautiful picture. Can you believeI have never been to NYC. I will someday though! As Susu said, thank you for sharing your magic.

Joanna said...

What a charming photo. I love that that New York transforms into a magical winter wonderland during the holidays. Do you have any more to share with us? I'm a Californian desperate for some winter holiday escapism!