Sunday, June 21, 2009

wanderlust


it's the end of the day here. i'm sitting on my bed and my legs and feet are happy to be in the air. relaxing, resting as i have been walking a lot these days, like a child eager to explore. yesterday i walked and talked with l. we talked about this wanderlust so many of us have. this eagerness to go and see and experience new places and spaces. today on the countryside we had lunch outdoors under the big blue sky. we were joined by a large number of argentinans and i got to thinking... hmmm i've never been to argentina. good looking people, and a language that sounds like a song when they speak... i really love visiting new places. sometimes i just go traveling in my thoughts... which can be nice as well.


i gave in and bought the 'twilight' novel, to see what all the fuss is about...

1 comment:

La Belette Rouge said...

I am watching the tennis in Wimbledon in England and it is making me want to visit England again. I want to go somewhere!!!

I just got the Twilight DVD in the mail. I still can't get myself interested in watching it. I think I will wait to Wimbledon is over.

I hope you can get to Argentina!!