Sunday, April 4, 2010

happy easter


funny how things work. i couldn't sleep so i got out of bed. the sun was coming up and i had a look out the window. i saw some young folks walking the empty streets while the sun's coming up. i thought how cool, their up so early, maybe they're going to sunrise service at church. and then it dawned on me... i think it's more that they were coming in from dancing, hanging out all night from the night before. i remember that... dancing all night and walking home as the sun was coming up. something lovely about that.

still a nice time to not be able to sleep while the sun is rising easter morning. i hope you are well and the way you celebrate... maybe by going to church, time with friends and family, special dinners, relaxing at home in your fluffy slippers, out on the town enjoying the beautiful spring weather, do be yourself and enjoy!!

happy easter kisses loves!!

8 comments:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Happy happy Easter. A special dinner with my loved ones is how I love to celebrate!

Victoria | Hibiscus Bloem said...

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi. Sounds like you were up with the early birds today. Its a long time since I strolled home with the birds are waking up too. Don't think I could manage it now! Wishing you a lovely easter Sunday. I shall pop back to read more from you next week.

Susu Paris Chic said...

Sweet Easter wishes to you dear from rainy Paris...

My sweetie and I took a bubble bath last night, with candles and cocktails. I had prepared everything. He just came home, and glided right in.

Thinking of you... Be blessed! He has risen:)

Angie Muresan said...

Audrey, dearest, it is such a joy to wake up and read your beautiful words. They soothe and comfort me. A joyous Easter day to you, however you will spend your day.

Laura said...

Ah there is something that I miss about those early mornings, coming home when everyone else is fast asleep. You have such a lovely way with words, I will most certainly be back to visit.

La Belette Rouge said...

Hope you had a lovely and restful Easter.xxoo

Red Lipstick said...

I agree, early mornings are lovely, it is the time when I feel most inspired! I hope you had a lovely Easter as well!

Here, There, Elsewhere... and more said...

Hope you enjoyed your Easter - we were up in the mountains for our last ski weekend of the season; just a few friends, close family and lots of yummy food and wine...simplement parfait ^_^
p.s why not join us if/when you're ever in our area..?!