Saturday, August 14, 2010

cindy lou who


for the past 2 months construction has been going on right across the street from me... those construction guys, bless their hearts, have been waking me up every morning with their drilling and whatever else they do. it drives me nuts, really. i tell myself to breath...
this morning... nothing. the construction is done. i surprised myself by waking up on my own... it was a strange feeling. for some reason i felt like cindy lou who... i guess as i've been awakened by strange noises for so long. funny how the mind works...

4 comments:

La Belette Rouge said...

Peace! How wonderful. Enjoy the sound of silence.
p.s. I am so happy you are back. I really missed you.xo

l'air du temps said...

ummmm, thanks a big bunch Belle!!

Angie Muresan said...

Glad that they are done and gone. I lived in a new subdivision once and hated being woken up by the construction noises. Moved out of there as fast as I could.

l'air du temps said...

Angie... your comment made me laugh/smile. exactly!!