Monday, November 2, 2009

dear You



photo from 'woodleywonderworks

I was writing in response to your comments on my previous post titled girl daydreaming. my words kept flowing and i thought this is incredibly long yet i mean every word so i am posting it here...


Dear Angie, Susu, and La Belette Rouge, Red Lipstick Style, Nuria, and Hans... you may remember from some of my writings that I mentioned that I like to save (and savor) the too good things, things that seem too good to be true, like music i adore, sun dried tomatoes, the cutest boys... i like to run and hide.

well you have done it, you pop in on my blog and you read my stories and you share more than words of encouragement, you share care, loveliness, and attention! and i am feeling incredibly full and lifted up. so now that i have this wonderful feeling i'm ready to run and hide (from all the goodies), and i'm talking to myself, 'stay.' and i will, i will not self destruct, i will stay and write my way through (and further into!) this joy.

thank you for the care and attention you share. i have been sure to write in my journal these days, but i am working through returning here and writing. and i will, because it's too good not to. I really have been enjoying myself when i sit down to write here and share little stories with you. and you write back and tell me that they are good. and i believe you and i am getting more and more confidence.

so there are two things, okay three things i must know and do, that is to write when if feels blissfully wonderful like now, and the 2nd is to write, still when i am down and blue, and the 3rd is simply to write, no matter...

thank you with so much of my heart!

4 comments:

Angie Muresan said...

You got that right girl!!! You write! You are wonderful and have the most beautiful way of making the everyday magical. Whether you know it or not, your words uplift and inspire. They give me a different perspective on life, and I find myself thinking about them throughout the day. And when your book comes out, I want an autographed copy!

l'air du temps said...

hey Angie, what you've said has been so much of my intention, to write pretty words that touch the heart and inspire. your words let me know that i'm on the right track. thanks! ahem... about the autographed copy of my book... we're getting there right... hee hee i'm breathing...

Nuria Cano said...

Hey there!! Gracias por este post. Nos gusta como escribes, claro. Tus palabras de agradecimiento son una clara muestra de tu gran sensibilidad. Ánimo con esas letras. Sencillez, esa gran palabra. Qué difícil de lograr. Muchos besos!!!

l'air du temps said...

Nuri... mi amor, un beso!! gracias... tus palabras me inspiran...