Thursday, November 5, 2009

until soon



i've got to finish the laundry, and showering will be beneficial before guests arrive for a long weekend... all the practical things that make life go...

i'll be away from here for a few days and i know now already that i will miss it. when i am writing i need to be alone, guess that's just how i roll... but if the house will be full, with merriment i hope, it will be difficult to steal away and write a bit.

i'm strategizing, thinking still if i don't have privacy to write these next coming days, that maybe i can steal a few moments in the morning, before the house is stirring and write some lines in my journal...

we'll see how it goes...

i wonder why i felt like posting the above picture, i think some how it captures how i'm feeling, quite pretty these days (unusual for me) and quiet and thought~full, and pensive. i think my excitment doesn't show, but in my quietness i am thinking of lots of pretty things that need my care and attention, and trying to give myself the permission to enjoy deeply, that is to let go... and let inside a kind of loveliness knocking on the door...

speaking of lovely, ...i'm thinking of you and i hope you will have a wonderful weekend!


bisou

4 comments:

Angie Muresan said...

I wish you the loveliest, most joyful weekend Audrey! I'll miss your writing, but am so pleased that you'll be busy with fun and not with work. Enjoy it!!

Susu Paris Chic said...

How exciting... I'll also have my mom and sis over for the weekend. We'll both be enjoying some sweet moments with our close-ones... Savor it all, and I'll see you back here very soon my dear!

Red Lipstick said...

I hope you have the best week ever, Audrey! You sound as though you are at a beautiful place in your life right now and I so very much hope that the feeling stays with you. Being in this state of mind is a true gift.

I agree with you about writing, I have to have a quite empty home to really write in my journal. I do my best writing alone; its so peaceful.

l'air du temps said...

hey Angie, thanks a bunch for thinking of me, it was a really nice weekend. i was happy to pop in on you and see what you've been doing and pondering. i so enjoyed your post on chocolate... yum yum...

dear Susu, I popped in on your blog, the doings you planned to celebrate your mom's birthday and your sister's visit were thoughtful and incredibly fun ideas. i'm so pleased you had a good time.

Red Lipstick Style, i see you understand, a quiet place helps me to write... and it's true there is a sweetness in the air for me these days, i plan to take advantage and follow this sweetness... thanks a bunch for noticing;)